Our Extended Care Program serves children five days a week, Monday – Friday. This provides an opportunity for parents to drop off students early in the morning and pick them up after the normal school day has ended. Hours of operation are 6:30-7:45 am and 3:15-6:00 pm.
Before care begins at 6:30 am and includes the following activities:
- Breakfast (provided by parent)
- Art – In Art, the children participate in a wide variety of activities including the use of colored pencils or crayon to color pages from a coloring book, tracing cool pictures, making birthday cards for staff or free style drawing.
After Care begins immediately after school and include the following activities:
- Snack time (snacks can be purchased from the snack cart)
- 20 minutes of silent reading in accordance with the Pizza Hut Book It Program. The children can use WOLCA Library books, books from the After Care Bookshelf or bring in their favorite book.
- Homework time follows until 4:30 pm.
- Creative Play ( Legos, puzzles, beading necklaces, coloring, and Bible Trivia
- Free Play (outside or in the gym)