Thank you for your interest in Word of Life Christian Academy (WOLCA). As an academy of higher learning, we believe that parents should have the opportunity to secure the best education possible for their children. It is for this purpose that we have dedicated all of our resources in making WOLCA a place that honors Christ in all that we do through providing an educational program that challenges each child academically while nurturing them socially and spiritually.
Applications for admissions are reviewed on a “rolling” basis until classes are full.
- Admissions Process Inquiry – by phone, web or in person.
- Schedule a campus tour/attend an Open House – Tours scheduled by appointment as needed.
- Complete Application – Submit online with supporting documents.
- Student School Visit – (Optional)
- Academic Evaluation and Interview – Scheduled by Admissions Office as needed.
- Parent Notification of Admission Decision – In writing.
- Official Enrollment – Online payment registration and deposit paid. – See more here:
We know that choosing the right school for a child is a tremendous responsibility. We are confident that you will find that WOLCA is capable of meeting the academic, social, physical and spiritual needs of your child. May God richly bless you as you prayerfully consider joining the WOLCA family.